Dryer Vent Cleaning in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, MD, Ashburn, Reston, Leesburg, Sterling, VA, and Surrounding Areas
PROCLEAN – The Dryer Vent Cleaning Professionals
Lint and debris buildup inside dryer vents reduces the efficiency of your clothes dryer. Even more serious is the fire hazard this condition can cause. It’s reported that over 15,000 fires are caused by dryer vents in the U.S. each year. Proclean provides professional dryer vent cleaning that removes clogs and ensures the proper ventilation and airflow necessary to maintain the efficiency of your dryer…and reduces the risk of dryer vent fires.
Our certified technicians use high-pressure air and specialized equipment that is designed to clean vents by removing lint, debris, and other obstructions. We make sure the complete dryer vent line is clear from entry to the termination point.GET QUOTE
Experienced Dryer Vent Cleaning Services You Can Trust
- We are proud members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association and follow the highest quality air duct cleaning standards and guidelines set forth by NADCA, signifying Proclean as an accredited and professional air duct cleaning company.
- We are certified Ventilation System Mold Remediators that follow only the most extreme mold remediation practices and guidelines. As certified VSMR experts we guarantee the safety & quality of our mold remediation when servicing your home.
- Our mold remediation products are 100% safe, non-toxic, & approved for in-home use by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our mold treatment products and procedures follow the highest quality and safety standards in the country.
- We are a family-owned & operated business that was established in 1988. For over 30 years we have been delivering only the highest quality air duct cleaning and mold remediation services to our valued customers.
- We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau holding an A+ Rating. The BBB evaluates companies based on their professionalism and level of customer service, with an A+ signifying the utmost level of customer satisfaction.
The PROCLEAN Difference
Our Process – 4 Easy Steps
Our technician shows up on time, in uniform and in a clearly marked vehicle. We are courteous and professional, holding an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau signifying outstanding customer service. We greet you at the door, wear shoe covers in your home, and confirm with you all the work that will be done in your home before starting. PROCLEAN has been a trusted name in the carpet cleaning industry for over 30 years (established in 1988). and we are certified with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). We are accredited professionals that follow the highest quality cleaning standards.
Inspection & Pricing
After our technician has arrived at your home, he will locate the dryer vent inside of your home and evaluate the price of cleaning based on a number of characteristics. The height, length, width, location, accessibility, and condition of your dryer vent will determine the final price of cleaning after a thorough inspection from one of our certified technicians. After determining the final price of cleaning, our technician will get your direct approval before beginning to perform our specialized dryer vent cleaning within your home.
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
After performing a thorough inspection of the dryer vent located within your home and receiving your direct approval, our technician will begin the cleaning process of your home dryer vent system. Based upon the inspection, the technician will select a variety of methods in order to most effectively clean your dryer vent system using high pressure air and specialized tools including the pneumatic air whip. Most commonly we will clean your dryer vent using the outside-in method, however when required we will use the inside-out method, or both when necessary.
Customer Approval Verification & Departure
As accredited members of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association), not only do we get your direct approval before starting any of the work in your home, but once our work is completed, we do not leave until you are absolutely satisfied with the job we have done. We provide professional air duct cleaning & guarantee the quality of our work. Here at PROCLEAN your satisfaction is our number one goal, and we go above and beyond to make sure that each and every customer is satisfied with the prices and services that we have provided!
How to Know Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
Most people don’t realize that dryer manufacturers recommend an annual inspection and cleaning of dryer vents to maintain their safe and efficient performance. Here are common warning signs that your dryer vent may be clogged:
- Excess Lint Behind Dryer – Clogged dryer vents can prevent lint from properly passing through the vent system. This issue can cause a buildup of lint behind your dryer.
- Longer Dryer Time – If your clothes are not drying in one cycle this is a strong sign that there may be an obstruction in your dryer vent preventing the proper airflow needed to work efficiently.
- Overheat Shut Off– When a vent line is clogged your dryer has to work harder and does not allow heat to be vented properly, causing it to overheat. Dryers that overheat typically shut off to prevent a fire. This warning should not be taken lightly; we recommend having a professional look at your system before your next load of laundry.
- Excess Lint on Clothing – Obstructed dryer vents do not allow your dryer to properly expel lint, causing lint to accumulate on clothing during a drying cycle.
- Hot Dryer & Hot Clothes – If the top of your dryer is hot to the touch, or if clothing is excessively hot after a drying cycle, it can be a warning sign that there is inadequate airflow caused by a clogged dryer vent.
Cleaning your dryer vent regularly can reduce the risk of a fire hazard, and will save money on utilities and electric bills while saving time doing laundry.
WHY PROCLEAN PROFESSIONAL DRYER VENT CLEANING IS BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION:
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
|We follow the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) to clean your dryer vent||Competitors do not follow the rules and guidelines set forth by NADCA|
|Specialized commercial-grade equipment used to expertly clean your dryer vent||Rudimentary vacuum used in order to hap-hazardly clean dryer vent|
|Variety of methods used to clean your dryer vent including the outside-in method, inside-out method, or both||No variety of methods to clean your dryer vent leads to incomplete cleaning|
|Removes all traces of lint, dust, dirt & debris from your dryer vent system||Traces of lint, dust, dirt & debris left in dryer vent due to inadequate cleaning|
|Carpets can be used and walked on immediately after cleaning||Carpets cannot be used for days until dry or dirt and bacteria will accrue|
Proclean, an air duct and carpet cleaning services company, is a local family owned business. In business for over 30 years, we are one of the most experienced professional air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning companies in the Washington Metropolitan area, specializing in both residential and commercial properties.
416 E Diamond Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
44675 Cape Court, Suite 150-D, Ashburn, VA 20147